Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Got Virusburster

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bstutsman

bstutsman

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 AM

Posted 17 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

Followed your instructions for removin Virusburser. SmitFraudFix did not work in safe mode. Said some things were missing. Tried manual fix. The .dlls you wanted me to rename could not be found on my system. What's next?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:36 PM

I need to get an export of the files being started via the SharedTaskScheduler registry key.

Please download the following file and save it to your desktop:

getsts.exe

Once it has downloaded, please double-click on the file, which should now be on your desktop. When the program is finished, it will create a text file on your desktop called getsts.txt and open it in notepad.

Please post the contents of this notepad as a reply to this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users