Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Scrren Adjustment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Collins

Jim Collins

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:52 AM

HELP! My IBM ThinkPad 600 laptop is an older one but works great. I reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows 98SE. It works great but I can't adjust the size of the viewing scrren. It is small, I have to strain to see anything. In the adustments everything is grayed out. It won't allow me to move the slider or nothing. I went to their site and downloaded all the latest drivers. Any help would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 17 November 2006 - 01:48 PM

When you go into the video settings, what video card does it list there? Does it just say VGA driver? If so that means Windows cant find a driver for your video card and is using the basic VGA driver.

Download and install the video driver for your laptop's video card and it should fix the problem. You can usually download the driver from your laptop manufacturer's support site.

#3 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:49 PM

IBM Thinkpad 600 driver downloads
I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users