Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Myself

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 reddgremlin

reddgremlin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:56 PM

Hi all! I am a newby and therefore haven't a clue. Heard that story before, huh? Looking forward to finding out alot of stuff I didn't know!
Looking forward to meeting people all over.
Got my name from bartending. My hair is red and I am not much taller than a gremlin, therefore I was named Redd Gremlin. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 06:11 PM

Hello reddgremlin,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them, and someone will reply ASAP.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hi, reddgremlin.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 GrouchoMarx

GrouchoMarx

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:29 PM

i would love to see a picture of you reddgremlin....
infact... even better, i'd love to be served a nice cold pint of guinness by a red gremlin!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

#5 reddgremlin

reddgremlin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:36 AM

Thank you all for such a warm welcom. I think I will like it here. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users