Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dvd Ripping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 What The Who

What The Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 14 November 2006 - 09:36 PM

Hey all,

I've been browsing the net for a while now, trying to find the best program for ripping DVD's to my PC. I've found a bunch, but there's so many it's hard to figure out which one to use. I don't want to pay $xx for a program just to find out there's some fatal flaw, or a better program.

So I ask all of you, the guru's of computers..

What do you think is the best DVD ripping software available?
"If it doesn't make sense... It's probably true."

- Arlo Guthrie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Philip Brampton

Philip Brampton

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:27 PM

I use AnyDVD from Slysoft.It is a little complicated but gives first class results.There is a first class tutorial available from support on the Slysoft Site
It also does a host of other things and you can try it free for 21 days

#3 raeinbow

raeinbow

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:44 PM

I've been using DVD Decrypter
and then I use DVD Shrink
and then ImgBurn

some movies don't work , but results are okay for those that do.

#4 derree

derree

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:19 PM

Hello..the best program to use right now is called rip it 4 me...now this uses dvd dycrpyter, dvd shirnk as well as fix vts and you will be able to copy any dvd with it, including the newer releases from Sony and Disney which have Accross protection on them...the link for this is at www.ripit4me.org, this will have everything you need as well as tutoriols on how to use it, although it is very simple...as well as free....I am quite experianced in backing up dvds (I have backed my collection of just over 800) and find Ri4M to be the best you can get :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users