Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pes6 Lags

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jbmoisin

jbmoisin

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:17 PM

I just wonder if anyone has the same problem as me. The game will lag for the first game each time i start pes6. So, normally what i do is, every time i start pes6, i'll have a "warm-up" match to let the lags take place on that match. Then after that, i'll finally will be able to play any match normally.

What i don't understand is, my computer pass even the recommended requirements. I could play far cry at the highest specs option. And never had any experience of game lags before (with doom3, pes5, far cry, splinter cell, civilization4 and all played at highest specs). Is this got to do with the fact that i'm playing with a pirated version (with the iso on the hdd)? If it is, then i won't be worried too much because i'm going to buy one soon enough (to play online game). But if not, what's the problem?

Here's my laptop specs:

Intel Core Duo T2400( 1.83Ghz, 667MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
ATI Mobility Radeon x1600 with up to 256MB hyper memory
100GB 5400rpm SATA hdd ( 8GB++ available for the partition on which i installed the game and windows)
1024MB DDR2

Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted Image
For the team from the Eternal City, 90 minutes at Old Trafford must have seemed an eternity indeed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wub901

wub901

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:33 PM

no m8 i have full retail version and mine lags at the start too still havnt found a fix for it though so it got nothing to do with having a pirate version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users