Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Ie 7 Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Garcher

Garcher

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:13 PM

I just installed the new IE 7 on my wifes laptop. I have it on my computer and like it so I put it on her's. The thing is I have a 23 inch monitor and she has a 17 inch screen on the laptop. when we go into Pogo to play games IE 7 puts in an extra line at the top of the screen, it looks like an adress line, but it has the address line on the very top. Well she likes her resilution on big so she can read it but the extra line makes it so the chat box at the bottom of the page is not accessable. I had to go back to IE 7 on her machine, any sugestions on how to get rid of that extra line so she can use IE 7?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 theguy

theguy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 05:09 PM

Are you able to take a screenshot of whats occuring? Would help to determine a proper solution.

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

Try right clicking in the extra line and see if it offers the option to unclick the toolbar.

As far as print size, have you tried changing the resolution?

Does that "extra line" appear on your screan as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users