Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photo Storage?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kup4it

kup4it

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:46 AM

i have about 600 pics/vids of myself that i want to take off my pc, in case it ever needs repairing (embarassing). dont want to put them on to cd cos i know i'll lose it so i wanted to ask if there are any good free online photo albums that you would recommend? they have to allow adult content as well. thanks. cya

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:01 PM

Hi,
I am not entirely sure about the limitations of the free account, but you could try photobucket (it has open / closed storage). Meaning visible to all and only visible to you or direct linking.

http://photobucket.com/

regards,

Johannes

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

#3 richie48

richie48

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:25 PM

Yahoo photo has unlimited storage.

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 PM

Posted 12 November 2006 - 01:25 AM

You can also check out:
imageshack
freeimagehosting
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 kup4it

kup4it
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:16 AM

hi and thanks for your replies. well i went with yahoo photos and its great. i have 294 pics online and it only took about 20mins to upload them. did it yesterday and they're still there now so i imagine they would have been deleted by now if they are against their terms and conditions.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users