Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Birthday

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:22 AM

Enjoy your day!! Oh I see by your msftfirefox post you already are :thumbsup:

Edit : sorry missed the K in walkman

Edited by boopme, 10 November 2006 - 11:23 AM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:51 AM

:thumbsup: Walkman.
I hope you have a nice day with your family and friends.
Regards,
Darthy

Edited by Darthy, 10 November 2006 - 11:51 AM.

Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#3 MGBY

MGBY

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:46 PM

WALKMAN: HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet: : :inlove: guitar: :P :cool: :) CHEERS. YOYO.

#4 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

Happy Birthday Walkman

//Mod edit to repair post title and merge two threads.//
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#5 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:56 PM

Besides being my birthday,,, being a part of Bleeping Computer.... you've ALL made me such a happy person, because I'm learning from each and everyone of you. You are ALL the greatest. I thank GOD for this site. You guys/gals are professionals of the professionals.

Heeeyyyy,,,, come on over, I'm working on my "bleeping computer" :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

I love you all, and I really appreciate all of your wishes and thanks to me. I'll never forget this, and that's because I never disclosed my birthdate online, and you all know the real me from that.

THANKS BLEEPING COMPUTER TEAM/STAFF/MEMBERS/VISITORS/EVERYONE!!!

[EDIT] And thank you very, very much boopme for initiating the thread/post. You're the greatest!!

It's almost hard to believe that I'm now 41 years. I'm also a brand new grandfather of a 7 month old. It's a boy. My 1st one..... so far. I have 3 children... my son, the oldest, he'll be 21 on the 15th of this month, and I have 2 daughters, 19, and the other 20. The 20 year old daughter is the one with my 1st grandchild. I kinda feel old telling you all this... but trust me,,, I'm not old by a long-shot. :inlove:

Edited by Walkman, 10 November 2006 - 03:04 PM.

#6 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:16 PM

Hope you've had a GREAT Birthday Walkman !!!Posted Image
From one Scorpio to another.....
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#7 MGBY

MGBY

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:05 PM

Walkman: I hope you had a wonderful- joyous day with your family! What did you say, how old are you? Isn't that 4+1, and that comes to 5, I believe? :thumbsup: Why, you are just a young whipper snapper! Your life has just begun to ROCK, and ROLL-- and GROOVING!! ENJOY it!! Besides, your Bleeping Computer needs you more than ever!! Congratulation on that bundle of blessing, let us see your precious grandson' beautiful picture sometime, will you? You take care . Warmly. YOYO. :flowers:

Edited by MGBY, 11 November 2006 - 12:03 AM.

#8 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2006 - 10:22 PM

TMacK... I feel you on that one. Yep... that's me.

MGBY... It's a boy. My grandson..... are you wishing another one on me?... :thumbsup:

I love you all here. This whole place has made me feel so warm and at home. And you've ALL have been so kind to me.. (as I am to you too)..

I really appreciate you all. Believe it or not... from this web site alone, I've gotten the most birthday wishes this year. I'm not upset about the ones not on the computers wishing me a happy birthday... but I'm just greatful I've had enough friends and family here to make me so happy.

I love you all... no matter what. you are ALL my family and friends here.... and nobody can change that.

Bleeping Computer ROCKS!!!

#9 MGBY

MGBY

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:47 PM

Walkman :Please- Please forgive me! Thats what happen when working on the computer without my glasses on. Almost gave you another one :thumbsup: Don't worry I corrected it. By the way, do you know, we think you are really wonderful !! Since we are a happy family now, when is Thanksgiving dinner?? Warmly. YOYO. :flowers:

Edited by MGBY, 11 November 2006 - 12:00 AM.

#10 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:29 AM

Walkman :Please- Please forgive me! Thats what happen when working on the computer without my glasses on. Almost gave you another one :thumbsup: Don't worry I corrected it. By the way, do you know, we think you are really wonderful !! Since we are a happy family now, when is Thanksgiving dinner?? Warmly. YOYO. :flowers:

Listen carefully... It's MY treat........ You've ALL helped make me become more aware of my computer and what I do on it, and how I do it. Like I always said, you all are professionals of professionals.

I know about the glasses,,,, but you still tried to put another grandchild on me... :trumpet: (just kiddin).

If I ever have any bleeping computer issues, I know this is the place I'll post them.

But anythime you're in the Nashville, TN area, look me up. you know how to find me.

And speaking about Thanksgiving......... I told my girlfriend yesterday, let me go and buy the turkey now, so that way we'll have it. We have a deep-freezer, but noooo,,, she says "Just wait until I get paid and I'll get it". Okkkkkkkkkkk.

Keep up the good work you all do here. I'm not going anywhere.

Edited by Walkman, 11 November 2006 - 12:32 AM.

#11 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

Oops, a little late!! :thumbsup: anyway!! Peace!

#12 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:27 AM

Oops, a little late!! :thumbsup: anyway!! Peace!

It's all good. Thank you for the wishes rms4evr and everyone else. It's been great. I'm still alive and I still have my sanity,. (well, most of it) :flowers:

Thanks to all of you and I wish all of you the same as yours come around. You deserve it.

#13 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 01:29 PM

Sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#14 MGBY

MGBY

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  

Posted 12 November 2006 - 01:49 PM

Walkman: Well, you caught me red handed, I confess I did try to pull one over you. You know that was just the "old glasses trick". The Turkey day: I am holding you to it, is your treat, if there isn't a turkey ( no Turkey-No big deal, I run into plenty of them all day long at at work); not to worry, We will settle for" Rendevouz BarBQ'. Love those BBQ any day of the week! Yummmmmmmmmy!! Oh, there will be twenty of us ........................! Thanks for the invite. Regards. YOYO. :thumbsup:

Edited by MGBY, 12 November 2006 - 01:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users