Jump to content
Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:08 PM
Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:52 PM
Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:40 AM
Posted 15 November 2006 - 04:14 PM
To refresh the IEEE 1394 device listings in the Windows Registry:
1. Open the Windows Registry Editor by selecting Start > Run and typing Regedit in the Open field. Click OK.
2. Navigate to the following Registry address: My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\1394.
3. Right-click the 1394 folder and select Permissions.
4. On the Security tab, Select Everyone in the Group Or User Names panel. Select Allow Full Control in the Permissions For Everyone Panel. Click OK to close the window.
5. Right-click the 1394 folder and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm key delete.
6. Connect the DV device to the computer via the IEEE 1394 (FireWire) port and power on the DV device to force Windows to reload the device information into the registry.
Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:09 AM
Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:00 PM
Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:57 AM
Note: Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements use the Microsoft file ksproxy.ax as the Video Capture Source filter to capture DV and HDV files. Do not disable the file "ksproxy.ax".
Edited by stevealmighty, 17 November 2006 - 03:55 PM.
Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:47 PM
Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:44 AM
I've got that file on my system - and I've got version 10 on my system. If you'd like, PM me the filename and an email address and I'll email it (and it's location) to you.
Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:48 AM
Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:32 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users