Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Do I Do ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 naz!

naz!

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

ON MY COMPUTER WAS A SOUND SYSTEM CALLED XEAR 3D ANYWAY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT OF MY COMPUTER.SO IF I RESET MY COMPUTER TO FACTORY SETTINGS WIL IT REAPEAR?iF NOT WHAT DO I DO.Because with out it does not play sound at all

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum, and added a topic descriptor. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 08 November 2006 - 05:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 notsotechie

notsotechie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 AM

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:07 PM

Well is it in the bios? or is it a sound card? as Im not familar with it if its on board then there should be a driver for the mainboard if its a sound card then see if u can locate the cd
another way is to go in to device manager and delete or remove all the files on sound and game or just the XEAR 3D also reboot the computer.
Have A Great Day;-D[font=Century Gothic]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users