Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slowly Going Insane!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Charitie

Charitie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

I have been using IE7 on my other computer, and I really like it.. We recently got a computer from our roomie's parents. It's one that was put together, and had WinXP downloaded onto it.

Anyways, on to my problem.. I upgraded to IE7 on this pc, since I really like it. But with IE6 & IE7 I haven't been able to open up my emails! At first I could get into gmail through the basic view. But I talk to a friend of mine through chat on there so I need the standard view (for fully supported browsers) I am pretty sure I have done everything they recommend..

It will not let me download Yahoo!Messenger 8 either, I could download Windows Live Messenger but it won't let me into my inbox! Gmail & My Hotmail inbox just stay blank. They don't come up with any errors, they just have blank pages that say Done, no matter how long it is opened up. It's really starting to get on my nerves! This computer is a lot faster than our old one (We have a cable modem through Bresnan) so I really would like to make it functionable. I have looked through the forums and I haven't found anything that I haven't already tried and had fail. If anyone could help me I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!! Thank you so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 AM

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:24 AM

Do you still have the beta version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic