Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Delete Msn Sharing Folder At My Computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jums48

jums48

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 06:01 AM

Does anyone know how to delete the file sharing folder at My Computer? I tried to delete it but i can't and i dont want my sister to know i install messenger. Is there any other method to delete it except for uninstalling the messenger

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 06:32 AM

There is not way that you could remove it and still have the program working. The only option would be to hide the folder and hope your sister does not have show hidden files option on her folder view.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users