Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey Yall Have A Simple Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 morkstar

morkstar

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:49 AM

ok so i need to get all these friggen pop ups off my computer and to top it all off some website made there website my homepage, but here is the wierd thing when i open IE it goes to my homepage for a split second then changes to there website, i have the hijackthins log saved i just need to know how to get that to yuo guys, and after that is done i have a anouthere question about error1335

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hellish

Hellish

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:02 AM

Hi-jack this Logs & analysis

Read ALL the pinned topics before posting the log though, as they direct you on how to do it.

Error 1335

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users