Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have Application Error And Not Sure How To Fix It.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Garcher

Garcher

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 04 November 2006 - 10:08 PM

Awhile back I started to get Application error and I'm not sure how to fix it. The error reads,, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click ok to terminate the application. This is for lcdstudios.exe. The app I'm trying to load, and it use to load at startup, is LCDStudios. I have gone into add delete programs and deleted this, then deleted the folder and re-installed it but ever time I try to load it and also the computer tries to load it on start-up I get this same error as I posted, in both instances. Can someone please help? I would like to load this program and get things back the way they were. I also have another program that does the same thing, it is cli.exe, I'm not sure what program this is but it tries to load on start-up and sure would like to fix it also

Edited by Garcher, 04 November 2006 - 10:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

Welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

Well at first glance I would say it could simply be a problem with LCD studio. I went to their website: http://www.lcdstudio.com/site20/home.php and the first thing I saw was this:

LcdStudio 2.0 Beta build 655 Released!!
01-04-2006 Ray

Build 655 is available in the downloads section , this is mostly a bugfix release, release notes are also available on the download page.

Have you tried downloading and installing the bugfix?

But then you mention that you are also having trouble with cli.exe, here is the info on that file: http://www.processlibrary.com/directory?files=cli.exe

I don't know why you are having these troubles, but one possibility is malware on your computer. Do you have antivirus and antispyware installed on your computer? Is it up to date? Have you scanned recently? Do the scans come out clean or are things found?
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#3 Garcher

Garcher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN, I just want to thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I ran the uniblue registry scan and found I had 110 errors. After running that I reloaded the LCD Studios and my ATI software and all the updates to my ATI software and everything is just fine. I just made a restore point seeing all is running good for now, hope I never need it but just incase. Again you are great and yes I think you are so smart,, lol.

#4 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:34 AM

You done good! Glad to have helped.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users