Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Malware!bot

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Louise66

Louise66

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:17 PM

Hi.

I have a new malware!bot virus that is shutting down my computer immediately upon
connection to the internet, no warning is given. The screen goes, silver, then I have to
shut off power to restart my computer. It has unable my McAfee virus protection also. It scans, but no
protection on internet, "M" McAfee box is black. Each time a virus scan is run, when finished the computer immediately shuts down with similar actions. So, I stop the scan and try to delete virus, and my computer
shuts down again with similar actions. I am unable to download anything off internet to for protection.
Looking for answers.
Thank you Louise 66

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,640 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:28 PM

Sorry for the delay. If you are still having problems please post a brand new HijackThis log as a reply to this topic. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic:

Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users