Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox 360 Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 moremoney13

moremoney13

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:24 AM

Hey guys i have a problem i have been playing xblox live online for a few months now but just last week we hade a huge storm and now my 360 does not work. My router turns on but does not work. Does anybody know my problem? Also if you need any more information just ask. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:10 PM

Is it the 360 ITSELF that doesn't work, or just the online functions? Like can you play games OFFLINE, but just can't access XBL?

#3 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 PM

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:58 PM

Also what router do you use? Is it DSL or Cable? And do all the normal light on your router turn on as usual?
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#4 moremoney13

moremoney13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:52 PM

Hey it is just the online functions that dont work i can play any game just it wont work online. Also i use Cable and the lights that are on are power, wireless, LAN 2, and LAN 1. LAN 1 is the outlet that the ethernet from my 360 goes to.

#5 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 PM

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:59 AM

So the ligths that are on are the same as always? Also, if your computer uses a router try using that router on the 360.
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#6 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:27 PM

This could be the known problem with Microsoft and it is affecting many people. Is it an ERROR CODE E71 message? Let me see if I can link a 1up.com article about it.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154864

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users