Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Words Cannot Express

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Butterfly3x5

Butterfly3x5

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:35 PM

how much graditude I have for everyone here that has helped with my computer issues! It's nice to know that there are still people out there that like and want to help people, such as myself with little computer knowledge! I have recommeded my friends to Bleepingcomputer.com. I will continue to pass the word every chance I get! :thumbsup:
Thanks so very much!
Butterfly3x5

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

Butterfly3x5,

It is the mere words of your thankfulness, that keep the volunteers who spend their time making this site an amazing member helping member community. If not for the kind words such as yours and many others, this site and others of a similar nature would cease to exist. Therefore I would like to thank you for taking the time to recognize, and thank those who have helped you. And speaking for those of us here at Bleeping Computer, I say you are quite welcome.

Regards,
Animal, Forum Moderator

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:33 PM

It is always good to hear that BC was really helpful. Many members contribute their spare time to making this place so very unique. By spreading the word about us, you can enable us to grow and to help even more people.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users