Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kalu

kalu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:20 AM

i have problem with my pc. after playing a long hours of music in winamp my PC becomes sluggish can any body has idea what would be the reason

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DemonSui

DemonSui

• Members
  • 325 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

Vista seems to have a hard time at length with anything, that said, keeping defrag going in the backround seems to help. Also, the base of Vista has massive requirements.

when I'm at 100% I set whatever process I'm using at "above normal" the reason for this is my system rarely uses more than 40% this way

Edited by DemonSui, 16 November 2006 - 10:46 PM.

Let free your emotions so I can destroy them!

PSP M33 USER.

MY new PC is a laptop and I love it.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:23 PM

It could also be a memory leak in one of the modules. Remember this is a beta :huh: If you look at your winamp process in task manager, does it seem to utilize more and more memory as time goes on?

#4 DemonSui

DemonSui

• Members
  • 325 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:01 PM

It could also be a memory leak in one of the modules. Remember this is a beta :huh: If you look at your winamp process in task manager, does it seem to utilize more and more memory as time goes on?

that's something I didn't think to ask about. Nice eye Grinler
Let free your emotions so I can destroy them!

PSP M33 USER.

MY new PC is a laptop and I love it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users