Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RFID Chips - See How You're Being Tracked & Monito

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:34 AM

Below is a tracking chip that was attached to the box of a Seagate 300G hard drive, which was bought at a Circuit City store. These devices are designed to track and monitor you, the consumer. These devices are not only invasion of your privacy, they also have the downfall of having you accused of crimes that which you've never committed.

My web site, which is being dedicated to the exposures of any and all consumer products that are known and proven to have these chips in them, will educate consumers as to who joined the race to tracking you. You do not want these items in your home, and if you do happen to have these items, you'll need to be armed with the information as to finding the RFID's and the proper disposing of them.

These RFID chips are now already in many products world-wide. You may even have a few of them in your home right now and don't even know it. Be informed, and take action against this unethical, unlawful practice going on.

I'm going to save all of the good stuff for when my site is ready, but for now, go and visit these links, and you'll soon agree that your privacy is at risk, simply by going to the store and buying everyday consumer products.

Start with the sites below.
http://www.spychips.com/
http://www.nocards.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

These devices are flexible like paper, so it's hard to spot them, unless you're actually looking for them. The next time you buy ANYTHING, look for stickers on them, and peel them off. Not all RFID are stickers though, some are actually embedded in-between the cardborad packaging, inside of clothing, shoes, and many other consumer products. So again, these RFID chips are NOT all in the sticker format, so be aware. To give you the magnitude of this, they're putting them in packs of chewing gum.

BE AWARE... VERY AWARE OF WHAT YOU BUY!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:55 AM

That is kinda spooky....
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:52 AM

Have you seen the PAY pass comercials for mastercard?
It uses RFID just like that one so you can pay by tapping.

Now the RFID above cannot track you around the store. It basically works like a upc I read.

There are two types. The type like above and the one in the credit cards only get power when they are scanned over a power source. The other type has a power source of its own and can send signals of where you are in the store.

This is what I have read on some RFID websites. They are dangerous if they are in credit cards. People can make RFID readers and buy them. If they were to carry them and walk down the street next to people they could probably take peoples money.

#4 Walkman

Walkman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:17 PM

The PAY PASS cards have already been tested and found that anyone can build one of the readers for less than $50, and carry it around and wave it nextto people and gather the needed information to make purchases off of your card.

While these RFID's aren't quite in full mode, the pupose of the chips is so that when the "Distant Readers" are up and running, officials can drive by your home and read everything in your house that has a chip in it. In other words, take inventory of the contents of inside your house.

They are already putting up some towers on top of buildings across the USA, and the officials refuse to answer what those antennas are for. People suspect they are to boost the range of the readers, possibly scanning cars and people as they move about.

Either way, they are dangerous and they are invasion of your privacy.

Also, incase many of you haven't know this, but tracking devices have been installed in vehicles since the early '90's. Now they're setting up all the boxes nationwide to complete their network, and when they do complete it, instantly, 10's of millions of vehicles will be trackable. Not to mention the vehicles that come with the GPS and road maps and all that crap. They're tracking people already with the newer vehicles. The network grid may already be in place for the vehicles they installed the tracking devices of the '90's vehicles and up.

But, for the vehicles, there is a device you can buy for around $300 and it plugs into your cigarette lighter and it'll block the satellite from tracking you. But it won't block GPS tracking. At least that's a start. There are groups and so forth already making counter-surveilence products that are available to the public right now. I've picked me a few pieces of equipment myself.

#5 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 12:51 PM

Man, this is scary.Thanks Walkman for making us aware of these invasions of privacy.
This is heading for total control of our lives.Can't wait till your web site is up and running.
Have you an answer as how we can stop this onslaught? Makes me feel like going and living
on some deserted Island somewhere,but I probably wouldn't be safe there either.
ABC TV here in AUST said today there are 4 million cctv cameras in London alone,
and the average worker will be spied upon on an average 300 times a day.
I wonder what the future holds for us.

DSTM.

Edited by DSTM, 03 November 2006 - 03:02 PM.

#6 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:44 PM

I'm eagerly awaiting your website. I'd like the ability to find these buggers whenever they're foisted off on me. The appears to be way beyond the limits of sensibility (IMO).
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:18 PM

BUT ITS FOR SECURITY.

I think it was Benjamin Franklin that said "To be safe is to never be secure"

You drive down the freeway and they have "speeding cameras" that if you go over the speed limit they can send you a bill.

The government doesnt like people who make spyware and viruses that spy on people but they go out and make spyware that happenes to everyone off of the computers.

#8 Walkman

Walkman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:25 PM

To DSTM,

There is alot people like us can do about it. There are plenty of web sites out there that are fighting to help keep our rights.... our rights. For now, at least visit the links I've posted above, and join the cause. Believe that you can help make a difference, and you will. I'm not alone in this, I'm one who learned of this some time ago, and I refuse to be cattled and rustled up for the kill. In the meantime, I'm working on my site, and it'll make a difference, because there isn't a site out there right now, that specifically identifies any and every single product embedded with those chips, and I personally want to know myself.

They said that they are adapting the RFID chips to metals, which mean the metals of many items will act as an antenna. Which means, they will be putting those chips inside of electronics and it won't interfere with their usage.

To usasma,

Hang in there. I'm working on it, and I want you all to be a part of it too. I'm getting it rolling, and I'm gathering all I need to make it so informative, we'll all be armed with enough information to know before hand what is bugged, and what isn't.

Guess what I just found out today? Many of you may already know this, but the retailer Target?... it is the nations top experts on crime labs. Not only that, they are one of the leading marketers/sponsors of surveilence cameras, and they've branched out into the police field. That's another store I won't ever go to. I believe I shopped there once in my life, and that was about 13 years ago.

To cowsgonemadd3

Benjamin Franklin also said, Those who would give up their liberties for security deserve neither. No one could have said that any better.

As far as the cameras on the freeway, they're past that point. Here's what they're doing. Included into the products that are being RFID chipped are vehicle tires. They are putting the readers into the pavement on the hiways and with the tracking into your tires, they'll be able to spot you as you drive on the hiway, tell how fast you're going, and on top of that, tell which exit you got off of. This is how far this is going. And they're already doing it now. The cameras are simply the visual tracking, but they're spiking the roadways now with the tracking mechanisms in them. I wouldn't be surprised if tires are right now trackable with the RFID's in them.

....Stay Tuned

Edited by Walkman, 03 November 2006 - 08:31 PM.

#9 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2006 - 11:19 PM

Well the tracking of the roadways is not everywhere. I have never seen this in the tires but I have seen cameras in big cities.

Would be weird to take a tire apart and find a chip in it.

Walmart is the biggest RFID user right now I read. I could be wrong.

#10 Walkman

Walkman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:00 AM

Well the tracking of the roadways is not everywhere. I have never seen this in the tires but I have seen cameras in big cities.

Would be weird to take a tire apart and find a chip in it.

Walmart is the biggest RFID user right now I read. I could be wrong.

The roadways will be there soon enough

That's the reason they're putting them in the tires. Because they know people won't take them apart, and it gives them a bonafide way to track vehicles. But, when I say these things are being done, I'm not saying every industry is part of this RFID'ing of products. There are many companies that have rejected the idea and they call it invasion of their customers' privacy. So, everyone isn't in on this. That's why I'm gettng my site together, because we'll be armed with choices of where and who to do business with. Soon, there will be many stores I'll never go into again, simply because they monitor their customers, even when they leave their premises.

You're not wrong about Wal-Mart. They are the biggest retailer that supports the RFID. They want EVERY item chipped. And I mean EVERY item.

Edited by Walkman, 04 November 2006 - 01:04 AM.

#11 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:14 AM

Hello Walkman,Further to using RFID's in tyres.What really would be the reason for doing this?The government is not interested in Mr or Mrs average joe surely.Could it be one company to spy on another,or for the police to track drug trafficking or track get away or stolen vehicles?Just curious.If it were to be used for legit purposes,it would somehow be something I could live with.As far as all products are concerned,I think it's criminal.I guess all this will be explained on your new net page. ASAP Please. :thumbsup:

DSTM.

Edited by DSTM, 05 November 2006 - 01:16 AM.

#12 Walkman

Walkman
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

I can right off the back think of many reasons for such, and many will no doubt be implemented, once the evil-doers get it all setup. like:

1. Tracking people and then ambushing/kidnapping them.
2. Knowing where you're at, so that way they know where you're NOT, giving them time to plant evidence against you.
3. Using GPS tracking, being able to launch missile attacks at designated targets. (meaning a home or such, or even while you're traveling on the road, air and sea)
4. Being able to plant your RFID'd item at a crime scene and blame you for it. Oh.. incase you're wondering, they can easily take your RFID'd item from out of your trash, that you put out to be collected.
5. Since they're adapting the RFID's into the metals, before a bust or an invasion of your home, they'll know right off the back if there are any firearms in your home, and how many knives you may have. Then they'll know how to pursue you.
6. Stealing of your identity. Those RFID chips will be in credit cards. Actually, they're in them now.
7. National ID Cards. Incase you haven't heard about this yet, in May 2008, every American has to have a National ID Card. DON'T ACCEPT THOSE CARDS. Those cards will have everything you've always had on your id or drivers license, PLUS they will have your thumbprint/fingerprint on them, AND they will have the RFID chips in them.

The part you need to be afraid of is this: Once you accept these National ID Cards, you'll already be documented on the list of people that will now HAVE to get a RFID implant underneath your flesh. If you take the card being issued, you have already screwed yourself, and it WILL get worse for you very soon.

The part you all are going to have to decide about NOT accepting the National ID cards is this.
8. Without one, you won't be able to legally drive nor travel.
9. Without one, you won't be allowed inside of any federal buildings. (well that's a relief for many of us)
10. Without one, you won't be able to vote.
11. Without one, you won't be able to do things you were used to doing, that required ID.

Since the electronic voting machines are rigged, voting isn't legit anymore. But putting no#10 aside, all the rest of the things can be done, without being tracked and monitored.

If anyone believes in the Mark Of The Beast, then you wouldn't want those RFID chips, nor want to have any chips underneath your flesh, tracking what you do, every moment of your life.

On a closing note,,,, what good is the tracking for anyway?... it's so common that children go missing every single year, there is an estimated count of 700,000 per year. Not even including the adults that go missing per year. So let's say 1,000,000 people go missing per year. All of those people aren't dead, and many of them are still in the USA... but that many people go missing per year, and they're, for the most part, never found.... want to know why?

I've been doing so research on government secret facilities, and I've come up with approximately 200 secret facilities across the USA that are underground. Well what do you know?... I've found a source that verified that there are at least 800 secret underground government facilities here in the USA. And also to shed some light on this, the government has asked/demanded/threatened every company in the USA that make maps to take those roads and so forth off of the next versions of the maps. My advice, even if you update your maps every year, keep your old ones, and you may start to see roads and locations now disappearing from the maps.

Do you still think that over 1,000,000 people every year here in the USA are simply missing? I don't. Many of them are held underground in those facilities. What do you think they need that many for anyway? What's the secret?

The RFID chips tie into all of this. And if you value your life/freedom/security and health, you'd reject them at every angle they come at you.

#13 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2006 - 09:18 PM

Our Government here in Aust is working on a national ID card also.
I am not becoming paranoid,simply concerned where all this is leading to.Also what is the real agenda .There are many reasons, as to why persons go missing every year.Some just simply don't want to be found, and a large number, the victims of fowl play. My own feeling, the next step is to microchip us under the skin like animals etc.
Once we don't have to carry a wallet full of papers for identification,identity fraud will step up to the next level, resulting in thieves removing our micro chips any way they feel like.Personally, I would rather give them my wallet, than be perhaps murdered, just so someone can steal my identity.
I don't believe we can stop this insane invasion, into our privacy, one out.It would take all of us to, as a united front to stop our governments going beyond their mandate.I think if we are concerned for our childrens future,we had better start taking a real interest in what the governments are planning for us.If we simply bury our heads in the sand, as it were,we are going to be in for one rude shock,IMHO.

DSTM.

Edited by DSTM, 06 November 2006 - 09:24 AM.

#14 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 AM

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:49 AM

Ahh, "The New World Order" again, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order be carefull with this kind of things.
Thanks for your posts Walkman. This is a very serious matter.
Regards,
Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#15 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the &quot;Logic Free Zone&quot;, in Md, USA

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

RFID = Real Freaky Idiot Detection?

"Label maker allows it's consumers to cut RFID"

Now get a favorite beverage and read...

"RFID EXOTICA: RFID is no longer a high-tech bean counter"
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users