Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vancreef

vancreef

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:43 PM

Hi all. Do any of you know how to restore the video settings back to their default settings as my WMP has gone nuts and all my video's are displayed with bright vivid green's and purple's, like someone has messed with the settings. only thing is i dont know what the settings should be. Can someone tell me what their settings are? thans.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jeroen79

Jeroen79

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:58 AM

I've got same sort of problems:
When I play videos at mediaplayer, the screen is very dark, I always use the bringhtnesstool to see the video clear, but with wma's the colours change into green and purple...any ideas to solve the problem?

Thanks, Jeroen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users