Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spybot Search & Destroy Found Central 24 In Registry

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scotty38

scotty38

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:19 AM

Hi all just got an email from my mum and thought i would ask here about it

(this is the exact message she sent to me)

just did a search & destroy search. have 1 problem, Central 24

uninstall settings HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win
Registry Key

when I click on registry key he goes 2 lots of settings. didn't do anything, just left it as it is until I asked u about this

(that is the exact message i got)

I have tried searching on the internet but cant find a lot of information on this

my mum lives about 125 miles from me so i a am just asking if anyone can help with this before i have to drive over to my mums house and reinstal windows

The system is Windows XP Pro AMD 3400+ if you need any more info on the system let me know

my mum is not very good with computers but she can folow instructions as i have sorted problems out in the past over the phone for my mum

I cant understand how this has happened as i only just built the computer for my mum about 2 months ago all i can think of is she has visited a dodge sight at some time

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

scotty

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users