Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Plug And Play Monitors On Windows 95

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dobbin

dobbin

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 AM

Posted 30 October 2006 - 07:36 AM

I have a Windows 95 computer that I have attached a flat screen plug and play monitor to.

The problem I have is that occasionally the screen display will cut out for a second then come back on.
This is not really a problem as it does not interfere with the usage or operation, and I am sure that the system itself is okay. This has only happened since I attached the new monitor. Windows has found and recognised the device without a problem.

As far as I know the settings are okay. I have checked all the connections and they appear secure.

My computer knowledge is limited, so I would be pleased to know if anyone has any ideas about this.

The only other thing that may be relevant is that the monitor has an adapter of its own attached to its electrical workings. I have read that plug and play can be temperamental.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users