Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This Is The First Site Of This Magnitude I've Been A Part Of

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:51 AM

I just want to thank the staff and team members here at BleepingComputers.com. I've learned so much in the past week, it's amazing. Although I should have know about this site, I was introducted to it about a week ago, and I'm hooked. I love all of you here. This is it.

I've learned some things here that I would otherwise have to search for, in different and mulitple sources. This site has much, and I mean very much to offer any and every single person that uses the computers. It's better late than never, as they say.... but it's not late for me... just a delayed timing reaction that I found out about this site. I love it, and love it and love it. Stick with this site, and you'll learn some things that are otherwise hard to find out about, for the most part.

I'm part of many forums, but this one has got to be the best for me, especially when it comes down to the computers, internet, security, programs, and a country-load of other information.... all combined into one location.

BleepingComputer.com staff and team members, keep up the great work. And if there is anything I can do to help out... I'm NOT backing out of it. I am currently doing my part to help support another site I'm a part of, because they are, and have been helping me....... and I'm more than willing to do the same for you here.

Thank you all for your kind love and caring support here. I read many posts and I learn from them too. Alot of them I implement on my own machine, and they work. This is truely the place for computer users to be. As a matter of fact, this site should be part of an installation of an OS for help on computers.

You are all the world's best of the best, of what you do, all combined into one location. Do Not tell me it gets better than that, because it'll be hard for me to believe it.

Keep up the GREAT, EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, guidance and support you all do here.

I'm here for the duration. Although I would never want it.... but you'll have to ban me before I decide to stop coming here, and I'm going to do my best to make sure that never happens. This is what I've always been looking for. All these years.... and now it ALL good.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:29 AM

Many people work very hard to make BC a useful and friendly place to learn about computers and exchange areas of expertise. I know that they will read your comments with gratitude and hopefully some pride in what they have accomplished.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 MGBY

MGBY

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 AM

Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:22 AM

Walkman: Very well said. I agree with you whole heartedly! BCFORUM is the BEST!!!!!! THANK YOU BCFORUM!!!!!! Regards. YOYO. :thumbsup: :flowers:

#4 El_Tel

El_Tel

• Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:17 PM

:thumbsup:

Many people work very hard to make BC a useful and friendly place to learn about computers and exchange areas of expertise. I know that they will read your comments with gratitude and hopefully some pride in what they have accomplished.
Regards,
John

:inlove:

I too am deeply :flowers: endeared to all those that give up valuable spare time to help other's... :trumpet:
Posted Image

Tarrah then... Why not check my Intro

Many Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users