Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trendmicro Pc-cillin 2007

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Gail Cregg

Gail Cregg

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 29 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

I have recently installed Pc-illin 2007 on a computer running XP Home SP2 as I was very happy with the previous versions I've used and cost wise it seemed the way to go. Unfortunately it has made my system very slow to do anything from start up, switching users and even printing. Also after updating it forgets my default settings (which notifications I want etc). I also wish to disable/uninstall the Trendsecure component to stop it "calling home" as it turns out I do not need this feature. Otherwise am very happy with speed of updates (important as I'm on dial up internet) and ease of use. So if anyone could make any suggestions of how to speed up/stabilise the system it would be much appreciated as this has become quite frustrating when the computer was working fine previously.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users