Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Install Ms Office 2003

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thagentleman

thagentleman

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:13 PM

I have a SONY VAIO and for some particular reason the Key for the MS office CD cannot be verified on this computer. I have used numerous Office CDs with serials that have been used and installed before on other systems but will not work with this computer. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to what could possibly be the problem?

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 29 October 2006 - 07:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ComputerWhizz7

ComputerWhizz7

• Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:51 PM

Take a look on the Sony website because I think it maybe a issue with the Operating system that has been installed on that computer. Have you re-installed Windows? What software came with your computer?
I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caeser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users