Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, I'm New Here Today.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bgarbey

bgarbey

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:09 AM

Hi Everyone,

I found this site earlier this week trying to solve an issue. It appears to be a huge help and I look forward to trying to add some value to it as well.

I'm not an IT person, but try to continue to learn about computer issues for myself as well as others' benefits. Glad to be here.

bgarbey

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:20 AM

Very few of us are IT professionals, just computer users like yourself who share their areas of experience and expertise while trying to help each other with problems or questions.
Welcome to this great community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hi and :thumbsup: to BC.
Regards,

Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates