Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help With Iso Files Please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hanky

hanky

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:22 AM

I have made .ISO files of ps2 games with WinISO and left it on my hard drive. I have tried burning these with nero 7 onto a dvd, but it said unsupported file format. So I tried using dvd decrypter, now it says that the file is not an ISO file... I have also tried MagicISO.

Can anyone please help or tell me if I am doing anything wrong?

Thank you so much in advance :thumbsup:

Henk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:03 AM

I think this falls under the quoted topic?

Dear all members at BC,

Please do not ask for any code or any other way to get a game for free that you would have to go to the store and buy. The reason why i say this (and i am sure Grinler and BC will agree with me) is because it is against copyright laws that the original company has on the game. So not only would you be breaking the law by getting this information without buying the game, BC would also be breaking the law by giving you the information. Also you are breaking the law if you give this information to a person or member at BC or any other website. I am trying not to be mean but I don't want BC or any members getting in trouble with the law. So please DO NOT ask or give out any information about codes and getting games for free that usually cost money.

Edited by Wizdabest, 27 October 2006 - 10:03 AM.

#3 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:47 PM

There are multiple things wrong with this topic....

It involves piracy of a game, you need a special program to burn ps2 games to cd's (i don't know what it is, so don't bother asking), and you need your ps2 modded to play burned games (which is dangerous in itself).

So, the best thing to do in this situation is to go buy the game you want to play. That way, you won't have to worry about what program you need, and it'll be completely legit.

If you don't feel like ponying up the money, take your warez questions to another forum. If you have any TECHNICAL problems, this is the place to be.

#4 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 07:59 AM

If you want to be able to [play games that have been burnt using ISO images onto DVD you will need to have a chipped PS2.
There is a good reason for making it almost impossible to play games that you have decided to rip off and that is you are not paying the money for them. In a world that money is key then you need to pay for the games or they will just simply stop making them.
There is a piece of kit called HD advance that allows the install of a HDD into a PS2 so that you can play the games direct off the HDD to reduce loading times and to create a BACKUP of the games.
Have a look into this I have done it and it speeds up the loading.

If I have broken any rules by posting this advice please remove this post.
Posted Image

#5 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:02 AM

It involves piracy of a game, you need a special program to burn ps2 games to cd's (i don't know what it is, so don't bother asking), and you need your ps2 modded to play burned games (which is dangerous in itself).

Is this software called "CosIam2cheap2buytheGameIneed2Ripitoff-Pro.exe"

I think you will find it on google.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users