Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem With My Audio Multimedia Driver

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 simdutch

simdutch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:04 PM

my comp is a intel 2.4 and i cant find the audio driver cos the sound device is on the motherboard,how can i find the name of the card and the good driver plz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 AM

Posted 29 October 2006 - 11:14 PM

There are plenty of programs out there to tell you exactly what's on your computer. The one that I've always used was SisoftSandra. Do a search on it. Although it's not free, it'll tell you everything about your computer, including the manufacturers, the driver versions and a host of any important information you'll need to know about your computer.

While you're at it, get the manufacturer of your motherboard, and go to their web site and download the drivers for your motherboard. That'll probably fix your driver problem, along with every component hooked up/installed in your computer, along with names and other important information.

Hope that help!

Walkman
One Man's Opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users