Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Poping In To Say Hi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mnlakediver

mnlakediver

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 AM

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:43 AM

I've been reading for a while so thought I'd contribute. no matter how long youve been fixing computers somone has great info to pick up. this site seems to have some knowlageable contributors on it.
as for my self I started with comadore 64's and now run a city wide wireless internet service provider. I support about 1500 connections to my network with their various networkes also. we have windows 3.1 up to xp, Mac 8.4 to X, and even a few varitys of linnex.
and if you havent noticed I work on computers becaus I need the F7 key my spelling is nasty.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:09 AM

Hi and :thumbsup: to BC.
Regards,

Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 24 October 2006 - 09:57 AM

Spell check is a friend to all mankind.
Welcome to BC, a great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users