Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ie Browsing Troubles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dennism

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:26 PM

I am having trouble with my browser, possibly a hijack?
trying to log in various websires like chase.com or webce.com, when I enter my info and hit "log in" I hear several "clicks" then either the page stays blank or I get redirected as if I had mis-typed the web address....I have spent atleast an hour and half here and cannot root it out.
I ran adaware, a sqaured...

any ideas would be great, I have noticed this happening randomly for atleast a week now

I also ran trend micro online.

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:37 PM

Where do you get redirected to?
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 dennism

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:28 AM

If I try to login to yahoo.com to check my mail this is what I get the address bar stays at yahoo.com, I click mail and it clicks then goes blank. the redirects to dell search page powe

webce.com- I hit signin and several clicks, blank page, when I hit back button it redirects to dell search page powered by google: https://secure.webce.com/signin.asp%3Fvid

it's putting this weird %3 at the end......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users