Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Zlob Malware?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 komodo1307

komodo1307

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:03 PM

Microsoft Windows XP computer, I have somthing wrong with it. I downloaded a version of codec from a funny videos website, and now there are things constantly popping up saying various system alerts, including System Alert: Malware theats your computer is infected with a back door trojan that allows the remote attacker to preform various malicious actions. Click this baloon to download malware removal software. Also there are things that pop up asking me to download various anti virus programs and spyware/malware programs. I know that these are rouge programs, and I am not going to download them. My computer is running slower than normal. I tried to turn my computer in safemode but my internet does not work, and my anti virus program doesnt work offline. Also my Norton Internet Security Anti Virus program can find the virus but it says that it cannot delete the virus it says access denied. So I am wondering how can I delete this in safe mode when my internet connection does not work. Does anyone know what I can do, or what I should do.

Thanks for any help at all!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users