1. Speaker + System + Software Volume Check
2. Mute Check
3. Checking + Reinstalling Drivers
4. Trying Different Speakers/Headphones
5. Tried different sound apps like Windows Sounds, iTunes, Video Games, etc.
6. Check the SoundMax program to make sure it is all right and even tried the defaults...
7. I also have a front and back Jack for my speakers (and I know both of them USED to work) so I tried both and neither works now...
I have no idea where to go from here as I have exhausted all possibilities. If someone can please tell me what else to try or what else they need to know to help me, it would be greatly appreciated!!
This is an ASUS P4S800-MX Mobo with integrated SoundMax.
Just an Update:
I checked in chat and new drivers did not work... Someone did say that maybe the onboard sound needs to be enabled, but I am not sure on how to do that... My bios are "Award Medallion Bios v6.0" for the above Mobo.
Edited by Astoth, 22 October 2006 - 01:39 PM.