Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:43 AM
I haven't used OE for a some time now,but have you tried using OE's File/Import/Messages to import from the store directory the DBX files are in?
Then you can recreate the OE sub folders and do the drag and drop method to reorganize all your e-mail.
General OE Caveats:
- Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose.
- Empty Deleted Items folder daily.
- Disable Background Compacting [N/A in SP2] and frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline".
- Do not attempt to close OE via Task Manager or shutdown your machine if Automatic Compacting is taking place (WinXP SP2 only).
- Your anti-virus application's email scanning feature can also cause corruption.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.
aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner