* CPU Support: Intel, Socket 478, Pentium 4 Up To 3.20 GHz
* Bus Speed: 400/ 533/ 800MHZ
* Expansion Slots: 1-8X AGP, 5 PCI
* Max Memory: 3 DDR - 12 GB
* Chipset: VIA PT800
* IDE Controller: Supports ULTRA ATA 133, SATA
* Additional Features: ATX Formfactor, Supports 8X AGP, Supports DDR400 Max 12GB, Supports ATA133, Supports Serial ATA, Supports 6 Channel Audio, USB 2.0 Support, On-board LAN)
I know the current specs seem kinda week, I really dont know all that much about motherboards.
Will this mobo support that video card? I need a new card awfully bad to play BF2, the 5700 just cant handle it. Any help is appreciated!
Edited by shifty2991, 21 October 2006 - 03:25 PM.