Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eluzion

Eluzion

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:11 PM

Here's my problem, if you look at the picture below, it has how I want the music to be displayed. Now, I know if you go into Media Player, you can edit the title and artist, plus many other things. My problem is, when I upload the music I make to my site, when people download it, it won't show it how I want it..(shown below again)..I talked to a friend of mine, and he said you have to go into Properties->Summary Tab, the thing is, I don't have a summary tab. My question is, how do I edit the title of the song, so it will show like the pic I have upped, and remain that way.

Thanks in advance.

:thumbsup:

Click Here For The Picture

Edited by Eluzion, 20 October 2006 - 09:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users