Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spysweeper Found Trojan-downloader-zlob & Iopus Actmon (high Risk)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marlon

Marlon

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:26 PM

I did a HijackThis log. Been waiting for assistance. But I would like to know how to get rid of these 3 NOW!
I can always do another log if this does not work. But I really think this may help alot. What do you think?

Comfuser is getting very slow. I will deal with the other cookies later. But right now I need to get rid of these. Please HELP, I have been dealing with this problem for 4 weeks.

Thank You

Marlon

I Would have never learned how to find these if not for this site. Kudos to all who help others less fortunate. I will definitely PAY IT FORWARD.

P.S. I have been trying for 15 min. to post this but it's not moving. I have to go to (preview this) and then click on (Post New Topic). Some times it works and some times it don't.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 52,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:39 AM

Please refrain from asking for help from other members or staff until the HJT Team has checked your posted log. The HJT Team work very hard to investigate and develop a unique solution to your problem. Just like your computer is different from every other computer, the solution will be tailored to the problems associated with your computer as you receive individual expert assistance. This takes time and effort. The staff here are all professionals and they volunteer their time to help. Following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the member assisting you, could complicate the malware removal process and extend your time to repair.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users