Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help or advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 budman1404

budman1404

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 09:18 AM

I can`t figure out how to get the window sizes to fit the screen. We have to scroll side to side to see the page. How can I fix this? Thanks, Bud.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:43 AM

If you're talking about images you trying to see, you'll have to reduce file and image size.
If it is screen resolution, (and I think that's the problem) you'll have to change that to higher res.
Ok this is what you can try..
Go to Start > Control Pannel > Double click on Monitors > Adjustments > There you'll see what your Screen Resolution and Color Depth is ( 16, 256, 16 bit or 32 bit)
Now Set the Color Depth to 16 bit ( I think it's already set at 16 bit) and Screen resolution to 1024x768 pixels (I think it's about 640 x 480 or 800 x 600 pix now..) That will fix your scrolling problem. Hope that'll help.. :thumbsup:

Edited by Notorious, 19 December 2004 - 10:48 AM.

Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#3 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:44 PM

Also if you use the Firefox browser you can enable "Frames" around the images and this will then automaticly re-size them to your current screen size.
JTH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users