Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member---Dec. 19/04

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Boygeorge

Boygeorge

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 18 December 2004 - 11:45 PM

Have been browsing Bleeping Computer.com with much interest. Sure seems to be a great place for an inquisitive like me to learn more and ,hopefully, to even help others :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2004 - 11:54 PM

:thumbsup: and :flowers: Boygeorge!!

We are dedicated to helping one and all and we always appreciate help, advice, and knowledge from others. Enjoy yourself here.

~67~

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2004 - 09:13 AM

Great place to learn!

Welcome to BC! Enjoy your stay!

#4 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 11:39 AM

We are thankful that you have visited our home away from home. Well, to some it is our other home :thumbsup:

Feel free to look around and ask questions as you like. We all learn from questions, so don't be bashful.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#5 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:07 PM

great gang you've joined up with...i've learned much from these guys...and i, for one, hope you ARE willing to help...they need more...the amount of hjt logs added per day is astounding...i first posted here in may, i think...and i stayed on the front page pretty much until my problem was solved. now, an hjt post is on page 3 within HOURS.

i help as much as i can, too. by staying OUT of their way!! but it certainly doesn't stop me from thanking them...as often as i can!

welcome, welcome, welcome!!

damgud

merry CHRISTmas!

#6 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:54 PM

Welcome to BC! I think you will find this forum really useful, and all contributions are welcome.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#7 Boygeorge

Boygeorge
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 December 2004 - 01:44 PM

GREETINGS : :flowers: TexasAngel7 and cowsgonemadd3 and JEservices and
nmdamgud and jgweed. I am simply overwhelmed by your speedy and sincere
Welcome to these forums. :thumbsup: I will spend some time brousing and getting familiar with some of the many items and sources of help, as well as questions that appear to be addressed here. Many thanks for your greeting. May I take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very merry Christmas and Health & Happiness in the New Year 2005. Kindest personal regards, Geo.King :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users