Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Cant Sighn On To Myspace!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 lil_rebel

lil_rebel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:32 PM

Ok my work place has put a block on to this web site! I have heard there are ways to get around this! Is this true and how! This is my only computer I get on and communicate with some friends! Please help me get my friends back!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:44 PM

BC is not the place to ask such a question. Forum rules strictly forbid the discussion of subjects ".... whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures."
Your workplace has every right to install and maintain such blocks for the security of the company and its employees. Attempting to defeat these could result in your being severed from employment.
This topic is closed.
John
Global Moderator
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users