Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:31 PM
I tried to search before asking but every time I search "copy files to cd" or "save files to cd" I get an error because it says my search keywords were below 4 characters.
I'm using XP Home and want to be able to save files created in WordPad straight to a CD.
Right now I'm:
1. Saving the file in My Documents.
2. Opening My Computer
3. Navigating to the file I want to copy. Then, under File and Folder Tasks, clicking Copy this file.
4. In the Copy Items dialog box, clicking the CD drive and then Copy.
5. In My Computer, double-clicking the CD drive.
6. Under CD Writing Tasks, clicking Write these files to CD.
Is there a faster way to do this using a limited account?