Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Choosing Hotel Reservation Software - Win Xp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sannunziata

Sannunziata

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:50 PM

I am in the process of evaluating different types of hotel reservation software. We have an religious educational institution where we have 170 rooms available to the public and it seems that there are many good hotel reservation programs to choose from. My question is: How can one evaluate these different types of software? Is there a place that I can go to where I can get opinions on different software before beginning a more in depth search. Some software mfgs. allow you to use the program for 1 month and then a purchase is required after that, but there are many to choose from. How can I narrow the field down to only the better programs to evaluate? Or should I call someone like the Marriot hotel and ask them about their reservation software? Thanks for all your help. Sannunziata

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 18 October 2006 - 02:28 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 18 October 2006 - 10:05 PM

Try this. Go to the Google website, and in quotation marks write down the name of the software you are interested in, and outside of the quotes write the word review. Then hit enter. You should then be provided with sites that provide reviews of the software you are interested in.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users