Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Live Messenger 8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dreads

Dreads

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 17 October 2006 - 10:43 PM

Today I was surfing the web and decided to get on Windows Live Messenger, so I double click the icon and put in my account information and recieve an error (that something may be wrong with the network or my internet connection). So I begin to troubleshoot this error and came up with no possible way it could be on my side, then ventured and figured there was no way it was on Windows side...then while trying to connect I noticed my password had too many characters in it, so I did the 'I forgot my password' thing and wasn't able to do that...at this point I knew something was wrong, so I double checked to insure that indeed my password had too many characters (which proved correct) I then disconnected myself from the network and began trying to disinfect this problem. I was running Ad-Aware SE Personal and Norton came up with Trojan Zlob, having previous experience with this problem I was able to remove it using RogueFix and Norton combined...However to get too the bottom of this topic, I was wondering if anyone has heard of a Hack that is able too penetrate Windows Live Messenger?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users