Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please help me!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 doolak

doolak

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 18 December 2004 - 02:50 PM

Hello everybody!!!

I posted my problem yesterday ("kalvmin32.exe") and i still need help to get rid of that infection...

There are some more strange .exe-files, so i decided to write a new post.

All those infections appeared after i got the Korgo-virus. I removed it with the korgo-removal-tool but there is still the Elite-Toolbar and some strange pop-ups
(false security-warning and search-results for poker-online).

My firewall recognizes some .exe-files, but its not possible to delete them, even with
Killbox...

Please read my other post for further informations and the logs!

Would be great if somebody could help me!!!

Thx,

doolak

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Daisuke

Daisuke

Cleaner on Duty

• Members
  • 5,575 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 19 December 2004 - 08:30 AM

doolak

Please be pacient, everyone who helps you here does it as a volunteer and will try to help you as soon as possible.

raw answered your post and he will help you. Please do not open new topics, and do not use other tools to remove the malware. You can damage your system.
Everyday is virus day. Do you know where your recovery CDs are ?
Did you create them yet ?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users