Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sudden Difficulties With Current VPN

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chiiibill

chiiibill

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:29 PM

Novice here....Have been using IVPN for some time and have been very happy with it's privacy protocols and performance (even with its limited number of servers).

I selected it from a short list which included AirVPN and Boleh VPN. IVPN was noticeably the fastest of the bunch. Very satisfied with it.

Recently, however, after some version updates I've begun to frequently lose server connections which is a significant issue for me.

Have others had the same issue with IVPN?

Not to long ago That One Privacy Site came out with their highest rating (first VPN with across the board top marks) for MULLVAD.

Any thoughts on my  IVPN issue? Mullvad? Is Perfect Privacy, VikingVPN and ZorroVPN as good as some say? Any other recommendations for a secure, quick VPN?

Thanks

Edited by chiiibill, 03 December 2018 - 11:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chiiibill

chiiibill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

For the moment will go with Mullvad.

Will keep checking on IVPN status.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.