Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Accessing Website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skittles1

skittles1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 17 October 2006 - 10:41 AM

I am having trouble getting on yahoo. I can get to the homepage but I can't access anything on it. It will try to open but then says done and I'm still on home page. I can access any other website and am able to get into anything. I'm stumped why this is happening because I am a big yahoo user. Please anyone have any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:02 AM

Which browser do you use; IE,Firefox....?
Did you make any changes to your OS just before this started happening (adding new programs etc)?
Have you checked your firewall settings to make sure Yahoo is allowed?
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 J_pyro_C

J_pyro_C

• Members
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:11 PM

i use to have that problem all the time on ie not particurly with yahoo,but with other sites aswell.im not sure how to fix it so i guess im not much of a help but i just started using firefox and have never had that problem again...
Firefox all the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users