Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sometms Runs V Slowly, Login Fields Missing From EMail, Cut/Paste Disabled in IE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 TonyHarvey

TonyHarvey

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:40 AM

Dear Broni,

Sorry for the delay in my next reply, I was away for a break for 9 days inc no internet or EMail!

I uploaded both FRST & Addition  text log files successfully a few minutes ago to Send Space as you requested but what do you mean

'Copy First Copy Link button' (and paste the link in your next reply in your new topic)-

I can find no such 'Copy first Link button'. This seems difficult and I like to consider myself computer literate.

I tried again to cut and paste the logs opening them directly in the FRST directory on my hard disk but all cut & paste options are still disabled when trying to do it for you to both of the forum posts I have created so far on bleepingcompouter.com

Non mainstream icons on the bar at the bottom Icons disappear once you've used them (some annoying feature of Windows 10?).

BUT the good news is I know where the text files are on the hard disk- Can I not simply EMail them as attachments to you? I can access my EMail on this computer using MS Edge but not IE which I much prefer and want to get working properly again.

With Thanks for your help and patience.

Tony

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TonyHarvey

TonyHarvey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:09 AM

Broni says he's not allowed to reply in this forum. Can a malware removal helper assist me please having read thoroughly through my earlier post (yesterday) in this forum?

#3 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:37 AM

Hello, Tony!

Please follow these instructions and copy paste the FRST logs into your reply: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

#4 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• 1,263 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:24 PM

Hi!

I see that you are having trouble copy/pasting the logs I require. If it's more convenient, please upload them to a file sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Sendspace or similar and just provide the link. If you experience any issues while doing that, please post back and we'll manage somehow.

#5 softwaremaniac

softwaremaniac

• 1,263 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2018 - 12:43 PM

Hello again!

It has been 3 days since my last message. Do you still require assistance?

#6 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 38,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:54 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given;"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users