Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Tri-city Area, Michigan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KNasty

KNasty

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:21 PM

Hey guys, new guy here. I've recently had bleep loads of spyware for some reason on my computer. It has all come at once too! It's driving my crazy and since I can't shoot the people responsible in the face (and I would if I knew who it was so I hope whoever makes this crap is reading this right now), I did some google searching on how to remove some of these pests from my computer. Google magic my friends! Now I'm here. So hello, and I look forward to helping out in this war againt spyware and viruses.

Kevin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:20 PM

Welcome to BleepingComputer Kevin!

Take a look around the boards. We have some great malware removal guides and super tutorials.

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:18 PM

Welcome to this great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users