Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vulnerability exploit in Windows 10 discovered

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bobmwade

Bobmwade

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 PM

For a little over a month I've been hacked daily by someone using Teamviwer to lock onto my computer remotely without consent then he uses PEnetwork to force me into a workgroup and shares all of my partitions while allowing 10 other hackers to connect to my laptop. He is initiating a conversation with the OS to install a preconfigured driver to my ethernet adapter to gain access to my computer without internet access and sometimes even before I reinstall windows. Partitons I create are sometimes deleted and sometimes new ones are created. I have accessed his computer as well and made a copy of his hard drive and at one time I had a copy of his registry until of course it mysteriously disappeared off of my flash drive. I have been using some of his tactics against him by reconfiguring permissions server and workgroup settings removing network shares or adding his hard drive as a replacement
I have copies of all the software he has in his collection. Most of which can be downloaded through this website. I am usually fighting back using commands I'm learning in the Recovery Environment. This hacker did hesvily infect me with viruses that I was able to make a full recovery from. He infected my google drive and destroyed 60 gigs of data that google had been able to restore and safeguard. He gained enough information about me to steal my identity so much that I had to alert my financial institutions and take several precautions to prevent theft. I've also made weekly updates of logs I was collecting some that were tracing the servers created from my computer and kept the feds updated about. I'm not certain if this is a hardware or software exploit. I do know that this guy has limited intelligence to counter the way zi fight back without using software someone else wrote to give himself click on attacks to deplete resources. steal my windows product key and attempt to collect data through keyloggers. He has fsiled at every malicious attempt to do any harm that I'm not already protected from but I would love to hear some new suggestions as to how to get rid of this pest. I have been learning how to control the actions of every attempt he has made to cause harm to my computer but I fix laptops for other laptops and he sometimes would attack those in the same manner. Teamviewer PEnetwork added waniport and ethernet adapters and the ability to log into a system account to take ownership of registry values and files. Sometimes he closes windows on things I'm reading about or prevents certain programs from running in that session. He is up all night long and spotted during the day sometimes as well and is always online right after I install windows to alter configurations before I have the chance to disable it. I'm currently using my phone to backup my most important data and access the network and computer. My laptop is being checked out by a professional while I use a temporary one to become a nuisance. And try to figure out how to either track him down or prevent further attacks from occurring. Short of unsoldiering microchips on my motherboard to completely prevent unauthorized access to my computer does anyonr have any suggestions.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,229 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted Yesterday, 01:09 PM

Please see:  Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help

Start at step 6.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#3 Bobmwade

Bobmwade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Thank you

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bobmwade