Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tiger Woods 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel52

Daniel52

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 16 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

Maybe the problem is my computer system running something behind that I don't know of but here it is.
I installed Tiger Woods 2007 right after I have installed Microsoft Flight Sim X which doesn't run perfectly either and freezes also but about 5 minutes after flying in the game. When I am in the Tiger Woods 2007 game at the place where you can create a new golfer right at the beginning, the game freezes. My mouse is working OK but nothing is clickable. I can't bet out of the game even with CTRL+ALT+DELETE. The screen freezes right there and I have to shut down my computer manually with the on-off-button or the reset button. I have installed a brand new video card(MSI GeForce 7600GS) with all the recent video card driver and video card BIOS. I have also installed new driver for my audio card(Sound Blaster Audigy)
One more thing..... I did is that I have check my hard drive for virus with AVG and it came out clean. I even tried to play the game with pretty well all the .exe files on the task manager window off.
Also..... I have a window that appears every now and then at the bottom left on my desk top screen by the START button and dissappears before I can click on it to see what it is. There is no icon that identifies that window when it happens. I figured, it happens about the same time that my game freezes(every 5 to 10 minutes).

Please help me with what can I do next in order to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Daniel52.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheEnglandSniper

TheEnglandSniper

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

this happens to my kids pc too. on that i am using Zone Alarms as a firewall,until i set up my zonealarm to let the game in question have internet access nothing will work.hope this helps m8. but it doesnt explain why your other game crashes after 5 mins

#3 MickinPlymouthUK

MickinPlymouthUK

• Members
  • 664 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:52 PM

Other people have been having a bit of trouble with Tiger Woods 07 too -
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/index.cf...7&forumid=1

And Flight Sim X is only meant for the very highest-spec PC's -
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/index.cf...4&forumid=1

Edited by MickinPlymouthUK, 23 October 2006 - 10:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users