I want to use a usb to play songs purchased through iTunes, in my car, but I have encountered an annoying issue that I don't know how to remedy.
1. I copy the playlists onto the USB
2. Plug into the car
3. The car system sees the songs, plus a ghost of the song (what I call it)
4. The screen will say the song name ie. who wants to live forever and there will be a ghost beneath it that reads _who wants to live forever
5. All the ghosts have the underscore _ in front of it.
6. The car beeps and it says Unavailable file and then moves past it.
7. Yes, it does move onto the next song but the constantly beeping of unavailable file is annoying and it slows down the song playing whilst the car processes this spot
How do I get rid of the _ files when they don't show up on the computer when the USB is plugged into it?
(I have an iMac and a regular pc)
If anyone can help on this matter, I would appreciate it.